Results for Kazakhstan
- The timely registration of trademarks for future competitiveness in the face of economic integration
Trademarks in transition On March 31, 2015 at the National Cham ...
Story - Admin - Apr 2 2015 - 8:43pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Putin signs law on ratification of Eurasian Economic Union treaty
Eurosian Economic Union Law Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Friday he signed the law on ratification of ...
Story - Admin - Oct 3 2014 - 4:58pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- On the implementation of the President’s orders given on the 26th and 27th plenary sessions of the Foreign Investors' Council
The issue of protection of the intellectual property rights was reviewed during the Government Meeting on the 17th of June. The Minister of Justice B. Imashev has stressed in his speech that according to the “About the Justice authorities” Law of ...
Story - Admin - Oct 3 2014 - 7:01pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Kazakhstan among most inventive countries
Kazakhstan is the most inventive country in the world: 30 000 inventions were patented in the last 20 years alone, Abzal Yestayev chairman of the intellectual property Law Committee of the Justice Ministry told Tengrinews.kz. “About 30 thousand ...
Story - Admin - Mar 18 2013 - 9:10pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Kazakhstan’s attractive and ambitious drugs market
More and more multinationals are entering the pharmaceuticals sector in Kazakhstan, drawn by steadily growing demand. The government wants to accelerate the process and officials are ...
Story - Admin - Jan 23 2013 - 2:57pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Russia improve Doing Business rating
Doing Business in CIS The WB and IFC have published their annual Doing Business for 2013. Georgia remains ...
Story - Admin - Nov 13 2012 - 2:47am - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia to discuss competition policy in SES
Start: Nov 14 2012 Timezone: US/Pacific A roundtable, United competition Policy – A Necessary Condition for Efficient Operation of the Single Economic Space, will take place in Grodno on 14 November, BelTA learnt ...
Event - Admin - Nov 13 2012 - 2:32am - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Kazakhstan: Open Registration of Cyrillic Domain Names Begins August 15
The open registration of the Kazakhstan Cyrillic .каз (kaz) domain names will begin on August 15, 2012. The Kazakh Network Information Center will be registering the new domains, while the Kazakh Association of IT Companies will manage the new to ...
Story - Admin - Jun 27 2012 - 5:25pm - 0 comments - 2 attachments
- Sakpatenti Delegation in Kazakhstan
A delegation of Sakpatenti headed by the Chairman Mr. Irakli Ghvaladze is paying a visit to Astana between May 22-24 (Kazakhstan) in the framework of the 5th Astana Economic Forum. The delegation consists of the Chairman and the Head of Administrative De ...
Story - Admin - May 24 2012 - 1:17pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Astana Economic Forum to host discussion on global economic challenges, prospects
and businesses. Of particular note is the participation of 12 Nobel Prize winners on economy and related ...
Event - Admin - May 15 2012 - 8:48am - 0 comments - 0 attachments