Melisbek & Partner’s extranet offers a rich source for enhanced client service by providing a secure, private, custom web-site that can be accessed only by our partners and clients. Simply by using a Web browser, clients acquire a critical resource for documents, correspondence, calendars, schedules, forms, discussions, and almost anything related to specific clients or matters.
Our company have been using the extranet to collaborate with clients in:
- Industry-wide strategic legal coordination
- Transaction oriented virtual “deal rooms”
- On-site trial “command centers”
- Client document administration, archiving, and communication
- Pre-trial case management for today’s complex litigation
Three defining qualities of extranets bring client service to a new level: efficiency, security and convenience:
- Efficiency: Immediate access to documents saves clients time and money in reviewing, editing and exchanging documents. Frequently-used materials, such as forms and standard documents, and communications are all readily available and searchable.
- Security: Due to the sensitivity of the client documents involved, security and confidentiality are essential. Our extranets employ a combination of firewalls, encryption, and individual passwords to protect information from unauthorized usage.
- Convenience: Best of all, because extranets use Web technology for their infrastructure, there is no need to learn any new skills. Anyone who has used the Web for airline tickets, stock quotes, or weather reports already has what it takes to successfully use one of our extranets.